No, you don’t think you can just
come up in here and buy me. You lied to a robot! [music playing] Just marry me.
But I’m supposed to marry somebody else! You know you don’t wanna be with him.
I don’t know what I want anymore! I think you do know. Why do you always have
to complicate me life? I love you. Juggling! I’m wearing your silly suit and
I’m gonna go jump the tuna fish. Boo, you’re gonna get hurt. Well, then that’s the price
I’m gonna have to pay for saving a friend from
doing something stupid. But you’re doing something stupid. Wouldn’t be the first time. True, but wait. Dice sold tickets to people and
they think I’m gonna jump the tuna. That’s why I’m wearing your suit
and helmet, so people think I’m you. We don’t exactly have the same body. Not yet. Oh yay, bosoms. Alright, I will be back after the jump. Oh, come on!
What am I supposed to eat in here? I’m sliding some pizza under the door. No, rectangles! [pounding] Cat, open the door! Go sit at that table. I got business. – Oh, hi.
– Hey, what’s up? Sup? What’s up is looks like
you guys forgot to invite me to your little get together. – No, we were just about to text you.
– Just about! I also noticed I wasn’t invited
to go with you guys to the movies last night either! It was a horror movie. – You hate horror movies.
– So? I hate spiders too. But if a spider was having
a birthday party, I could swing by for some cake! Hi! I’m really hot,
but I’m still in a good mood. Thanks! Hi, what would you like
on your hot dog– Ah! [laughing] It’s not as fun as it seems. – Oh, guess what I made.
– What’d you make? Brownies. – Wow.
-Sorry, Danny doesn’t like brownies. Everyone likes brownies. – Open.
– Uh, yeah– Wow. These are really good. What? He said Cat’s brownie is really good. I made you brownies twice and
you told me you didn’t like brownies. Yeah, but Cat’s are… – Different?
– Different? What do you mean different? Tori… Try one. How is it? I gotta go. These are really good. What’s the matter? Trina’s in denial. Uh, you’re still on that? Trina loves me! It was a stage kiss, she was acting. You didn’t feel the kiss. A girl can’t fake that kind of heat. I don’t care if she tells me a thousand
times that it didn’t mean anything– See? I want you to meet my parents. [screaming] Thank you.
Very nice of you to help me. Look out! Look out! I’m gonna get you!
Right behind you! [screaming] It’s so cold! It’s so cold! [music playing] Hey, shave ice. Yay, I love shave ice! – We’ll take five, please.
– Sure, flavors? What flavor you like? You pick for me! Cherry for the lady. Yay! That’s my fave! – One cherry.
– Thank you. – I’ll take lime.
– Grape. – Orange.
– Ah! Brain freeze! We make hamburgers,
but wiener-shaped, right? And we put them on hot dog buns
and we call them “hotdurgers”. I don’t care.
I’m gonna do it anyway. – Let me out.
– Cat! This is kidnapping. Or Catnapping. Is it true that sweat
and pee are like cousins? See, it says Sam agrees not
to hold Dice legally responsible if Sam crashes her motorcycle, and her injuries result in the loss
of her arms, legs or head. I accept that risk. Stop it! Just stop it! You are not jumping over
a bunch of dangerous tuna fish! [music playing]